What we are looking for:
Do you feel Passionate about education abroad? Would you like to enable young adults to Become the Best They Can Be? Perfect! We are looking for Committed, responsible, self-motivated, and driven Individuals Who Can Identify With 360 Epro's values and goals. You are willing to Represent 360 Epro's brand values and Its Within a specific area (eg local, regional, national, etc.). You are friendly, easygoing, reliable to build instant rapport with others, and you are willing to travel to places (eg Educational Institutions) where our clients are located. We want to Become 100% global. Would you like to be part of this goal?
What we offer:
- Creative environment that welcomes new ideas (even failures), which will allow you to reach your full potential.
- Training in communication and sales skills, so you can become a better communicator, salesperson, and business professional. Much of your work will be spreading the word about Epro 360. Going to local high schools and standing up in front of a group will challenge you to communicate effectively. This is an important skillset that you can use for the rest of your life. No worries, you will be taught how to do that, too.
- A network of ambitious peers around the world who share same values, and who will enhance your professional opportunities worldwide within, and outside of Epro 360. Possibility to relocate to other countries that we operate in so you can have an additional international experience and learn from and / or teach other Epro 360 peers.
- A fair payment based on your performance + negotiable fixed salary based on trial period achievements, performance, and responsibilities. We want everybody to adopt a self-employed mindset in our organization, even our accountant.
What we look for in a candidate:
- English Language: You need to possess a reasonable level of the English language in order to appropriately communicate with the rest of the Epro 360 team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in your native language.
- Aptitude for using new technologies (e.g. google drive, google docs, etc.).
- Public Speaking: Ability to speak in public is preferred, but not required. We have professionals who will help you master the invaluable skill of presenting information to others.
- Additional Languages: Knowledge of a third language is not required but often helpful. If you enjoy travelling and want to advance your career, your chances of being relocated or being promoted to become an Area Leader (i.e. responsibility for a group of countries) will increase if you know more than English and your local language.
- Ability to work independently & responsibly. You will have as much online contact as you wish with other members of the team who will be working from around the world. Also, we will try to organize, when budget allows, physical meetings around the world for you to meet and exchange experiences with other members of the group. However, you will probably be assigned an area within your country to represent Epro 360, and for that we only seek for persons who are not afraid to work independently and responsibly, even under no direct supervision.
- Time management. We want to empower our team members as much as possible and this is why we focus on performance instead of requiring to work a minimum of hours. We want you to be the owner for Epro 360 in your region. It will be up to you to schedule your time wisely. However, if you want to manage Epro 360’s responsibilities with another part-time or full-time job, you will need to prove that you have prior experience managing different tasks and responsibilities at the same time.
- U.S. Experience: It does not matter whether the candidate has come to the U.S. to study, work, or even on a long vacation. Ideally the potential candidate has already experienced the “American Educational System,” knows the educational system and loves to help others to experience the same.
- Knowledge about the Targeted Area: All candidates should know the educational system and market in the area in which they would like to represent, especially its pitfalls.
- Ability to transmit energy and a fun "can do" attitude to other members of the team.
- Master this!: http://gyshido.com/
- Most importantly: feel passionate about helping Epro 360 to achieve its mission and vision.